1. I own my own business
2. I am 5’9″ and for the first time ever I am (almost) the shortest person in my family. (Drew has about 2″ to go)
3. I love my dog and get sad when I think of the day she won’t be by my side.
4. I love Historical Fiction.
5. I think horses are the most beautiful animals on earth.
6. I love a good belly laugh
7. I love the smell of frankincense and myrrh.
8. I’ve always wanted to go to Greece.
9. Mountains, wide open spaces and the ocean kind of scare me.
10. I wish I didn’t like my cat as much as I do.
11. Joining the Air Force was the best thing I ever did for myself.
12. I love reconnecting with long-lost friends.
13. I like sitting in front of the TV and doing absolutely nothing.
14. I rarely sit in front of the TV and do absolutely nothing.
15. I tend to always have to keep my hands busy.
16. I tend to start more projects then I start.
17. Being a single mom is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
18. Being a business owner is the second hardest thing I’ve ever done.
19. Trying to do two hard things at once is nearly impossible some days.
20. I’ve read the entire Lord of the Ring Series after I watched the movies.
21. I love spending a snow day inside baking.
22. I’m glad I put myself through school.
23. I try to live my life so that I’ll have no regrets at the end.
24. I’m terrified of snakes.